For The Groms!
Being precise in the steer path while forgiving in the load path of the suspension allows Flexx Handlebars to maintain a traditional bar feel while absorbing high frequency abuse and catastrophic impacts. Tunable to your needs through our assorted elastomers, you control how soft or stiff the Flexx Handlebar is.
We work on two fronts at Fasst Company, the first being absorbing abuse without sacrificing control or feel. The second being ergonomics, we spend more time on ergos than any other brand. Between these two areas of focus, you’ll love how much comfort can be added to your time on the bike. We’d love to discuss your ergonomic needs and what Flexx Handlebar bend will best suit your goals and preferences.
Notable Mini Dimensions:
-On mini bikes the most common back sweeps are usually a 10 degree, 12 degree.
-Our Mini bar is 29 inches wide.
-Our Mini Low bar is 92mm tall. Our Mini High bar is 116mm.
Need help selecting the best bar bend for you and your preferences? We'd love to help! Please call (877) 306-1801 or email.
- Controlled and Consistent - Laterally, Flexx Handlebars are extremely stiff which makes them Precise in the steer path, meaning you do not have to “steer” through the abuse reduction mechanism
- Tunable to your preferences – You control how soft or stiff the bar is. With a properly set up Flexx Bar, you’ll never feel the bar moving but you will feel increased control and improved comfort.
- Dramatically reduces vibration - Our pivot pin is wrapped in a proprietary bushing that isolates the handles from any metal to metal contact, drastically minimizing vibration right from the start.
- We take pride in bringing you the only handlebar Made in America. Constructed out of 7000 series aluminum; employing the latest technology in CNC machining and extrusion methods, our handlebars are made with the utmost hands-on precision and care.
What's in the box
- Silver handlebar pad
- 3 sets of Compression Elastomers
- 2 set of Rebound Elastomers